© 2018 Offshore Bank Of Belize.


Get 12 months cover for the price of 10 when you buy OBOB Home Insurance

  • We welcome new OBOB Home Insurance customers with top quality cover for everything you care about most – and 12 months' cover for the price of 10 for the first year. You can choose from Buildings or Contents cover, or combine the two for total peace of mind.
  • No additional charges if you opt to pay monthly
  • We'll aim to get a local tradesperson to you within 2 hours to secure your home (if it’s unsecure or unsafe as a result of damage)
  • If you have contents worth over £80,000 or a buildings rebuild cost of over $500,000, please visit our High Value Home Insurance page for more details.


  • Up to £10 million of medical cover

    For emergency medical treatment and associated expenses
  • Up to £5000 cancellation cover

    Refund of non-recoverable travel and accommodation costs should you be forced to cancel or cut short your holiday
  • Cover for airspace or port closures

    If you are prevented from travelling or stranded abroad for at least 24 consecutive hours due to airspace or port closures, you'll be covered
  • Cover for major incidents

    If you need to cancel or abandon your trip due to a major incident such as a terror attack, you'll be covered.



Your business is your livelihood. So why leave anything to chance? Aviva is our preferred partner for Business Insurance. And with their range of cover, you can help protect your business from damage and disaster. Whether you're a sole trader or a large employer, safeguard what matters most. Select from the following:

  • Employers' Liability Insurance - Protect your business from claims by an employee
  • Public Liability Insurance - Protect your business against claims from the public you might be held liable for
  • Business Income Insurance - Protect your income in the event you’re unable to trade due to fire or flood
  • Business Loan Protection - Protect your business borrowing with life and critical illness cover
  • Professional Indemnity Insurance - Protect the advice and services you provide to your clients
  • Buildings and Contents Insurance - Protect your business in the event of damage to your building – including your possessions